McKinney Mommas: Breakfast In Bed For Mom - Love, Whole Foods! Google+

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Breakfast In Bed For Mom - Love, Whole Foods!


It's not too late.

Go, run, NOW to Whole Food Market and grab mom something healthy and delicious  for her annual Breakfast In Bed!


It doesn't have to be fancy to be special.

Honestly, if my daughters brought me a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea in bed for mother's day I'd be happy!

Here are some ideas for an easy breakfast available at your local Whole Foods:

  • 365 Everyday Value® Berry Flax Protein & Fiber cereal
  • 365 Everyday Value® Organic Almond Milk
  • 365 Everyday Value® Whole Trade Organic Raw Honeys
  • Celestial Seasonings Whole Trade® teas or Allegro Fine Tea Organic Breakfast Blend
  I'm a new fan of the 365 Everyday Value® Berry Flax Protein & Fiber cereal, it has a totally tasty berry flavor that really grabs you.  Plus with extra protein and fiber, I'm filled with energy for my day as a mom of three tiny tots. 

If you or your mom plans to have a few too many mimosas, the 365 Everyday Value® Effervescent Vitamin C Fizzy Drink Mix and Whole Foods Market™ Mint Italian Sparkling Soda is sure to cure what ails ya. Hee, hee.



Or, this is a quick and easy gift that's sure to be appreciated by any mom you know:

The Whole Foods Market™ Lavender Sink Caddy (Hand Soap and Lotion duo) is a great way to give a functional gift, but one that also makes mom feel pampered and relaxed.

Lavender scented products always make me feel like I've been at a dayspa, if even for a fleeting moment!
  

Wishing you a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!